Jonathan Vassallo joined Dixcart in September 2009. He is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Malta Institute of Taxation, the Malta Institute of Accountants and the Malta Institute of Management. Jonathan was appointed Director of Dixcart Management Malta Limited at the start of 2013 and Managing Director during 2018. His role is to develop and implement strategy for the Malta office ensuring that the Group’s high standards of compliance and operational control are maintained. He also manages a number of relationships with international clients. Jonathan specialises in the areas of yachting, online gaming and VAT.
Before joining Dixcart, Jonathan Vassallo was involved in the manufacturing industry in Malta for thirteen years. During this term, he served as an Accountant and Financial Controller for two major furniture firms in Malta.
Professional Memberships & Qualifications
- FCCA – Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- FIA – Fellow Member of the Malta Institute of Accountants
- MIT – Member of the Malta Institute of Taxation
- MIM – Member of the Malta Institute of Management
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- Dip MIT – Diploma in Malta Taxation
- Member of the Yachting section at the Malta Chamber of Commerce